Become a Friend and support the Mill
This Association of Mill enthusiasts exists to support the Mill in any way it can, by arranging craft and fund-raising activities putting relevant skills to good use on the mill site, organising and attending craft and leisure events at the mill and elsewhere, meeting for social interaction, discussion, and information exchange raising funds for projects at the Mill, payment of an annual subscription.
The Friends welcome all Mill visitors, supporters, and members of the local community. Membership is unrestricted and simply requires payment of the appropriate annual subscription, as agreed at the AGM held each March.
- Benefits include
- A regular newsletter and other news of Mill and Friends’ activities
- Free admission to the Mill whenever it is open to the public
- A discount on the purchase of Mill products sold in the shop and on line
- Voting rights at any formal meetings.
- There is also a 500 Club with a monthly draw for cash prizes.
So come on in!
Our Treasurer, Membership Secretary, or any committee member will be happy to supply the necessary forms – or just ask when you are visiting – we encourage GiftAid wherever that is possible, as we are an independent registered Charity, and can claim an additional sum at the basic income tax rate from donations by UK income – and Capital Gains – tax payers.